The GAMCA clinics have listed the below as the diseases that may make one unfit to work in Dubai and other Middle East countries: Infectious Diseases
Illness that restrict you from working in Dubai
- 1- HIV AIDS Reactive.
- 2- Hepatitis (B) Surface Antigen Positive and Anti HCV.
- 3- Microfilaria Positive & Malaria Blood Film Positive.
- 4- Known Leprosy Patient.
- 5- Tuberculosis any type.
- A- Pulmonary by chest X ray showing active or past evidence of old T.B. Including minimum Fibrosis, calcification and Pleural thickening.
- B- Tuberculous Pleural Effusion.
- C- Tuberculous Lymphadenitis.
- 6- Venereal Diseases, VDRL Positive and TPHA Positive.
- 1- Chronic Renal Failure
- 2- Chronic Hepatic Failure
- 3- Congestive Heart Failure
- 4- Uncontrolled Hypertension
- 5- Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus
- 6- Known case of cancer
- 7- Psychiatric Diseases and Neurological Disorders
- 8- Physical Disability eg. colour blindness for drivers, deafness etc
- 9- Any major operation
- 10- Hemoglobin below 10 mg/dl
Non Infectious Diseases