Here's how to prepare for a job abroad
It is always better to be prepared than sorry. Here are a few tips that will give you some basic information about working abroad. This will help you decide whether or not you are making the right decision and if working abroad is the right decision for you and your family.
1. Your resume should be well written and should showcase your skills and experience that match the requirement of the job you are applying for. Basically your resume should show that you are the right fit for the job. Create your account here for a smooth experience with your job application abroad.
2. Plan in advance and plan well. Make a list of all necessary steps you need to take to make your journey abroad hassle-free.Make a list of all the documents that are required. Keep ready all the common documents that are required for your job application.Below may be some of the required documents:
- Valid passport
- School diploma
- Transcript of Records
- Valid Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID, if applicable
- Employment certificates
- Training/seminar certificates
- Valid Education Certificates
- Valid NBI Clearance (for travel abroad)
3. Spend good time on researching on the demand profession in the country you are planning to move to.Your research will help you target the right country or the right employer. You can then think of the adjustments you need to make to fit in the company and country with ease.
4. Keep exploring and learning new skills. There will always be someone better to fill in your shoes. Make sure you keep enhancing your skills to secure your place in the market. Attend trainings and seminars that will upgrade your skills. Keeping your else's upto date would give you an edge over other applicants and increase your chances of getting hired in this demanding and competitive environment.